3501 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Phone: (415) 473-7331
Fax: (415) 473-3645
Email Supervisor Moulton-Peters
Subscribe for District 3 Email Updates
Phone: (415) 473-7593
Phone: (415) 473-7862
- COVID-19 in Marin County: Subscribe for email or text updates and visit the County's COVID-19 website for information about testing, local data, and more.
- Vaccine information: On our vaccine page you can fill out
a vaccine interest form, learn the
who, when, where of vaccine options, get answers to your questions, and much more.
- Support and assistance: A list of services and contact information provided by Health & Human Services is available online, or you can call (415) 473-7191 for information including Food Resources, Rental Assistance, Public Health Updates, and more.
Welcome to the District 3 webpage. I am honored to be Marin County Supervisor for the Southern Marin communities, including Sausalito, Floating Homes, Marin City, Mill Valley, Tam Valley, Almonte, Alto-Sutton Manor, Strawberry, Tiburon, and Belvedere.
One of my top priorities is transparent, responsive, inclusive local government. During my first year as Supervisor, my Aides and I will put a focus on communications and community engagement in the District.
In addition, in the years ahead, I plan to work with my Board colleagues, County staff, local jurisdictions, and community to address the following issues, which are of great importance to me:
- Keeping people safe – in terms of flooding and wildfire prevention, preparedness, and evacuations;
- Planning for the future – climate change and sea level rise;
- Ensuring the health, well-being, and quality of life for everyone by:
- Addressing racial equity and ending systemic racism;
- Providing homes for all income levels, including affordable housing for workers and seniors; and
- Providing programs and services for our seniors and our youth, including community coalitions to address teen substance abuse, and resources for Seniors through Age Friendly Cities and the County Aging Action Initiative;
- Addressing traffic congestion and the need to reduce transportation-related greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by promoting clean transportation choices, including EV’s, transit, walking, and biking; and
- Supporting strong local businesses and vibrant business districts.
I also recognize that we continue to live in a different world, where all we know and do is impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. I look forward to engaging with the community virtually and, eventually, in person. In the meantime, please reach out to me or my Aides with questions, concerns, ideas, and requests to connect. Our contact information is to the left. While you’re here, please also consider signing up to receive periodic e-newsletters from my office.
All the best,
Recent Editions of the Southern Marin Scoop
Here is information about District issues and meetings you may wish to attend.
District 3 Map
If you would like a more detailed view, visit our larger Geographic Information System (GIS) Interactive Map of District 3.