The Payroll Team is responsible for processing payroll for the County of Marin.
The main responsibilities of the Payroll Division include:
- Maintaining employee master payroll data including deferred compensation, direct deposits, garnishments, and taxes
- Processing payroll
- Preparing checks and direct deposits
- Posting payroll to the financial accounting
- Reconciling payroll data with general ledger and budget records
- Preparing payroll reports and producing vendor payments for federal and state taxes, benefits, and other deductions
- Issuing W-2 forms to employees
Search the State Controller's Government Compensation database for&n: bsp;information on the salary and other compensation for public employee positions in cities, counties and special districts.
View new W-4 Form for 2020.
Completed forms may be emailed to Payroll Division.
If you have questions, please contact the Payroll Division at 415.473.4135 or by email.